Personal data protection code
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - "Personal Data Protection Code" (hereinafter referred to as the "Code"), Elbasea Srl, as "Data Controller", is required to provide you with information regarding the use of your personal data.
2. Source of personal data
The collection of your personal data is carried out by registering the data you provided, as interested party, at the time of filling out this request form.
3. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes: To view and respond to the requests you have freely submitted through this Form.
4. Optional provision of data
The provision of data is optional, but without it it it will not be possible to respond to your requests.
5. Methods of data processing
In relation to the purposes described above, the processing of personal data is carried out using manual, computerized and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes outlined above and, in any case, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. Once the purposes set out above have been fulfilled, the data will be deleted or transformed into anonymous form.
6. Categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of the data in their capacity as Data Processors or Persons in Charge of the data processing
Your personal data may be known only to the administrators of this site, identified as Persons in charge of processing. Exclusively for the purposes provided for in paragraph 3 (Purposes of processing), third party companies providing services for the site may become aware of your personal data, after having been designated as Data Processors and guaranteeing the same level of protection.
7. Data Controller and Data Processors
The Data Controller of the personal data referred to in this Policy is Elbasea Srl, with registered office in Via procaccini, 15 - 20154 Milan (MI). Elbasea Srl has appointed a Data Processor who can be contacted by email (email@example.com) or through this Form. The same is responsible for the feedback, in case of exercise of the rights described below.
Rights of the interested party
We inform you that the legislation on the protection of personal data gives the interested parties the possibility to exercise specific rights, in accordance with the provisions of art. 7 of the "Code" which is reported herein:
1.The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- about the origin of the personal data;
- about the purposes and methods of processing;
- about the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, managers and the representative appointed pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
The interested party has a right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a. and b. have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.